Hello

A discussion Forum for all other Callaway Vehicles and Projects, including the Callaway SportTrucks and SUVs, Callaway Camaros, and Cadillac CTS-V Series Automobiles, plus historic VW, Mercedes, Porsche, Alfa Romeo and many more including the Callaway Bump-Up Kits
03MazdaSpeed566

Re: Hello

Post by 03MazdaSpeed566 »

It had around 210whp with the old setup on it. My buddy had the same setup and put down 213whp and mine and his car ran nose to nose. Yes, those silver wheels in the picture are the bright silver finish 17" Racing Hart MPS2 OEM wheel.

My current modificaton list contains:

AWR World Challenge F&R Motor Mounts (76 Durometer Polyurethane)
Exedy OEM Replacement Clutch Assembly
MazdaSpeed Tochigi Fuji 3rd Revision LSD Welded
Tokico Illumina 5 Way Adjustable Struts
Goldline MazdaSpeed Specific Lowering Springs
Energy Polyurethane Rear Sway Bar Bushings (Greasable)
EBC Turbo Groove Sport Rotors
EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads
Custom 3 Inch Downpipe Back Catless Exhaust w/ Vibrant Performance Street Power Muffler
ATP 8.5 PSI WasteGate Actuator
Custom Short Ram Intake
Forge BOV
Custom Water Intercooler Sprayer
Defi D-Gauge White Faced -30-+30 Boost Gauge (PSI) (For Sale in favor of an AEM TruBoost)
Defi D-Gauge White Faced Narrowband Air/Fuel Gauge (For Sale in favor of an AEM UEGO Controller)
iEquus White Faced Volt Gauge
SA Trading 8000K HID Kit
TWM Short Shifter
KartBoy Polyurethane Shifter Bushing

The mods that I have removed and sold in favor of a new setup include....
HiBoost Front Mount Intercooler Kit
Greddy Type-S Blow Off Valve
Denso OEM Bypass Valve Dual Setup
Injen Cold Air Intake
Nology Hotwires MazdaSpeed Ignition System
2.25" Catless Midpipe
17x7 Bronze Enkei Evo 5 Wheels (They were the wrong offset and even with rolling the fenders lowered it rubbed the fenders)

As far as the new setup goes its really kind of up in the air, im debating building the car or leaving it as is for a daily driver and buying a 69 chevelle and building it as a pro touring car with a twin turbo small block.

Heres some pictures on the old setup, the current setup isnt much to speak of so i dont have any current pics, the weather has sucked to say the least lately also.
Attachments
enginebay.jpg
enginebay.jpg (65.48 KiB) Viewed 4157 times
7100725.jpg
7100725.jpg (92.21 KiB) Viewed 4157 times
7100712.jpg
7100712.jpg (96.15 KiB) Viewed 4157 times
Jeff Boyd
2003 MazdaSpeed Protege #566 of 2750 AKA Callaway C14