Anyone have a spare 'ET' duct?

Discussion of Corvette based Callaway Cars including: 1987-1991 RPO B2K Callaway Twin Turbo Corvettes (C4); Callaway SuperNatural Corvettes (CL-1/CR-1); Callaway C12; Supercharged Corvettes; Callaway C16; 6th Generation Callaway Corvettes (SC560, SC580, SC606, SC616, SC620, SC652); 7th Generation Callaway Corvettes (SC627/SC757); NEW Callaway C8 Corvettes - and more!
LIFTMAN
4-PSI
4-PSI

Re: Anyone have a spare 'ET' duct?

Post by LIFTMAN »

JONSTR, SORRY I CAN'T HELP WITH THE DUCT. BUT IN YOUR POST YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO SEDONA . WHEN ARE YOU GOING ? I WILL BE IN SEDONA THE END OF NEXT WEEK AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR CAR
MARK (LIFTMAN)
jonstr
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by jonstr »

LIFTMAN wrote:JONSTR, SORRY I CAN'T HELP WITH THE DUCT. BUT IN YOUR POST YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO SEDONA . WHEN ARE YOU GOING ? I WILL BE IN SEDONA THE END OF NEXT WEEK AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR CAR
MARK (LIFTMAN)
It would have been great to get together, but my Sedona trip was a few weeks ago. Are you flying in, or are you local to the area?
Later,
Jonstr
Currently Callaway-less
LIFTMAN
4-PSI
4-PSI

Post by LIFTMAN »

JONSTR. WE ARE FLYING IN FROM NEW YORK, I HAVE FAMILY IN SEDONA AND WE GET THERE A FEW TIMES A YEAR.UNFORTUNATELY WE WILL ONLY BE THERE A FEW DAYS. WE ARE GOING FOR A FUNERAL
MARK
jonstr
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by jonstr »

LIFTMAN wrote:JONSTR. WE ARE FLYING IN FROM NEW YORK, I HAVE FAMILY IN SEDONA AND WE GET THERE A FEW TIMES A YEAR.UNFORTUNATELY WE WILL ONLY BE THERE A FEW DAYS. WE ARE GOING FOR A FUNERAL
MARK
Sorry to hear about your loss. Always a tough time. I assume you're flying in to PHX and driving up. I'm in town this week if you wanted to stop on your way through town.
Later,
Jonstr
Currently Callaway-less
jonstr
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by jonstr »

jonstr wrote:
BIGJOHN wrote:JON,
I WAS THINKING, I HAD SEEN ONE A FEW WEEKS A GO.
WHEN LOOKING AROUND THE WAREHOUSE WITH CHRIS, MARK, AND LUIGI.
I MAY BE MISTAKEN!!!
OR IT COULD HAVE BEEN A NONFUCTIONAL MODEL!!
:wtf
Worth checking out. I just left a voicemail for Mike. Thank for the tip!
This lead hasn't panned out. No callback from Mike, so I assume they don't have one.

Callaway4fun - any update on the one you have yet? I'd like to get the duct so I can get it to the paint shop with some other pieces.
Later,
Jonstr
Currently Callaway-less
SurfnSun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SurfnSun »

Jon, is the ET piece fiberglass? Seems a competent repair guy could probably fix it up so you can repaint it. :wtf
jonstr
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by jonstr »

SurfnSun wrote:Jon, is the ET piece fiberglass? Seems a competent repair guy could probably fix it up so you can repaint it. :wtf
Yes it is, that was plan B - but it looks like that isn't going to be needed. Hopefully the new ET from Callaway4fun is on the way.
Later,
Jonstr
Currently Callaway-less
SurfnSun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SurfnSun »

Excellent! :beer