...I guess my efforts caught the eye of AW

Discussion of Corvette based Callaway Cars including: 1987-1991 RPO B2K Callaway Twin Turbo Corvettes (C4); Callaway SuperNatural Corvettes (CL-1/CR-1); Callaway C12; Supercharged Corvettes; Callaway C16; 6th Generation Callaway Corvettes (SC560, SC580, SC606, SC616, SC620, SC652); 7th Generation Callaway Corvettes (SC627/SC757); NEW Callaway C8 Corvettes - and more!
Callaway Chris
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

...I guess my efforts caught the eye of AW

Post by Callaway Chris »

AW recognizes Callaway expansion:
http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a ... wsletter01
Callaway improves vehicle availability

Calloway Corvette
Callaway Cars has established a streamlined dealer network to make purchasing one of its modified Corvettes easier and quicker.

At 17 certified dealerships nationwide, customers can potentially purchase and drive home a new Callaway Corvette the same day. Previously, interested parties had to place an order and wait several months before taking delivery.

The 580-hp Callaway Corvette slots nicely between the 638-hp ZR1 and the 505-hp Z06. Available as a coupe or convertible, the supercharged and intercooled Callaway Corvette also adds high-flow fuel injectors and stainless-steel exhaust.

A Callaway C16 hood, side sills, floor mats and dash plaque complete the cosmetic changes. Brake upgrades, a short-throw shifter, wheel packages and an adjustable suspension system are among the available options.

The Callaway Corvette package retails for $18,900 installed, in addition to the base car's $49,415 price, and can go on cars with both manual and automatic transmissions. A three-year/36,000-mile warranty is included with all vehicles.