Order GM Vehicle Invoices

Discussion of Corvette based Callaway Cars including: 1987-1991 RPO B2K Callaway Twin Turbo Corvettes (C4); Callaway SuperNatural Corvettes (CL-1/CR-1); Callaway C12; Supercharged Corvettes; Callaway C16; 6th Generation Callaway Corvettes (SC560, SC580, SC606, SC616, SC620, SC652); 7th Generation Callaway Corvettes (SC627/SC757); NEW Callaway C8 Corvettes - and more!
jonstr
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Order GM Vehicle Invoices

Post by jonstr »

I learned about this link on the NCRS discussion board. I haven't seen it here, so I thought I would share. You can order copies of your Corvette's dealer invoice at
http://www.gmmediaarchive.com. I ordered the invoices for my cars, and got them returned via email today. The price is a little steep at $75 per invoice, but for me it provided a valuable piece of documentation for each car that I did not have before. Below is an image of the dealer invoice for the purple car.

When I received my invoices, the email also referenced http://www.gmphotostore.com, where you can order GM photos, books, and more. I don't see any Callaway-related stuff there yet, but I'm still looking.

Later,
Jonstr
Currently Callaway-less
Callaway Chris
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Re: Order GM Vehicle Invoices

Post by Callaway Chris »

May have to get that before GM declares Ch. 11 and throws out the old papers...
Luigi
15-PSI
15-PSI

Post by Luigi »

I am lucky that for my Twin Turbo, it was provided to me by its first owner.

For some C6 years, the NCM has build sheets available for sale. I got the build sheet for C16-008 with checks and marking from the workers in the plant as it went down the line.
It is very interesting. Again, profiting from obsolete paperwork.

-Luigi
:cool
http://www.tv4autos.com
1956 Ford Thunderbird tricked out!
2005 Dodge Ram 1500
2008 Callaway C16
CalJim
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by CalJim »

Callaway Chris wrote:May have to get that before GM declares Ch. 11 and throws out the old papers...
Chris,
Many of us have a vested interest and hope that doesn't happen. I don't think it will go that far.
Callaway Chris
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by Callaway Chris »

CalJim wrote:
Callaway Chris wrote:May have to get that before GM declares Ch. 11 and throws out the old papers...
Chris,
Many of us have a vested interest and hope that doesn't happen. I don't think it will go that far.

Jim, Obviously I would not want GM to suffer a loss more than it has already. :cool
The reality might occur with old paperwork, when it is too costly to maintain it... and it is trashed... :frown
CalJim
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by CalJim »

Callaway Chris wrote:
CalJim wrote:
Chris,

Jim, Obviously I would not want GM to suffer a loss more than it has already. :cool
The reality might occur with old paperwork, when it is too costly to maintain it... and it is trashed... :frown
I agree