New member with a couple questions

Discussion of Corvette based Callaway Cars including: 1987-1991 RPO B2K Callaway Twin Turbo Corvettes (C4); Callaway SuperNatural Corvettes (CL-1/CR-1); Callaway C12; Supercharged Corvettes; Callaway C16; 6th Generation Callaway Corvettes (SC560, SC580, SC606, SC616, SC620, SC652); 7th Generation Callaway Corvettes (SC627/SC757); NEW Callaway C8 Corvettes - and more!
TomCallaway

New member with a couple questions

Post by TomCallaway »

My father in law recently purchased(with my help) a 2018 Callaway Corvette. He is 71 years old and has owned his own business all his life. This is only his second brand new car ever. As such the family is looking at possibly getting him couple cool mementos for Xmas.

So I have couple questions:

1. He actually purchased one of the first 2018 Stingrays to hit the lot. Within a couple weeks of buying the car we brought it to the Old Lyme location and had it converted to a Callaway. As such I think he may have a shot of having the first 2018 Callaway, or at least one of the first. Are there production numbers anywhere get this information? If I could document this for him he would really get a kick out of it.

2. At Callaway they had a really cool C7 model that was converted to a Callaway. The only lead I could get on where to find one is that the guy is a dentist and a member of this forum. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks! Steve
jonstr
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Re: New member with a couple questions

Post by jonstr »

Welcome to the forum! On #1, either Callaway Chris (here on the forum) or Joanne (at Callaway) might be able to help. On #2, that would be Crit99 on the forum. He'll either post here or you can PM him. You can check out some of the other threads in the forum to see some of his work like this one: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3340.
Later,
Jonstr
Currently Callaway-less
TomCallaway

Post by TomCallaway »

Thank you!
Jeroenvgfn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeroenvgfn »