Callaway-Bridgestone Run Flats

Discussion of Corvette based Callaway Cars including: 1987-1991 RPO B2K Callaway Twin Turbo Corvettes (C4); Callaway SuperNatural Corvettes (CL-1/CR-1); Callaway C12; Supercharged Corvettes; Callaway C16; 6th Generation Callaway Corvettes (SC560, SC580, SC606, SC616, SC620, SC652); 7th Generation Callaway Corvettes (SC627/SC757); NEW Callaway C8 Corvettes - and more!
BIGJOHN
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Re: Callaway-Bridgestone Run Flats

Post by BIGJOHN »

Positive Pressure wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:44 pm Been offline for quite a while and just now catching up.

This is a long thread but if anyone is still selling a set of the Callaway Runflat Wheels / Center Caps or a real and complete 100+ kit (with all the parts Callaway would need to install it at the factory) etc drop me a PM.

Thank you
Where have you been hiding; hope all is going well with you!
Jeroenvgfn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeroenvgfn »

Positive Pressure wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:44 pm Been offline for quite a while and just now catching up.

This is a long thread but if anyone is still selling a set of the Callaway Runflat Wheels / Center Caps or a real and complete 100+ kit (with all the parts Callaway would need to install it at the factory) etc drop me a PM.

Thank you
Hi Mark, how are you and your cars, still the same collection ?
Callaway Owners Group : Division Europe
Callaway C1 project registry member
*89x2*
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by *89x2* »

Thank you
Mark, there was someone thinking of selling a set of Callaway RF wheels the other week. It's still on page 1, somewhere here... :hi
conesare2seconds
4-PSI
4-PSI

Post by conesare2seconds »

It’s me. I’ll drop you a PM later this week.
Positive Pressure
7-PSI
7-PSI

Post by Positive Pressure »

Working far too much but all is well fellas! Look me up next time you are in town.
Jeroenvgfn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jeroenvgfn »

Positive Pressure wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:02 am Working far too much but all is well fellas! Look me up next time you are in town.
Wil do :beer
When I ever get the chance to come over to USA
Callaway Owners Group : Division Europe
Callaway C1 project registry member