Nothing but crickets here...

Discussion of Corvette based Callaway Cars including: 1987-1991 RPO B2K Callaway Twin Turbo Corvettes (C4); Callaway SuperNatural Corvettes (CL-1/CR-1); Callaway C12; Supercharged Corvettes; Callaway C16; 6th Generation Callaway Corvettes (SC560, SC580, SC606, SC616, SC620, SC652); 7th Generation Callaway Corvettes (SC627/SC757); NEW Callaway C8 Corvettes - and more!
jonstr
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Nothing but crickets here...

Post by jonstr »

Pretty quiet lately. I hope everyone is home and healthy. I'm looking forward to maybe getting a little 'social distancing' in the Callaway this weekend.

Take care all!
Later,
Jonstr
Currently Callaway-less
BIGJOHN
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Re: Nothing but crickets here...

Post by BIGJOHN »

If I was nearby I would follow you with my C16.
CalJim
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by CalJim »

I have the same thoughts! :beer
*89x2*
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by *89x2* »

It's interesting to see... Maybe everyone is waiting at Costco or Walmart to hoard more TP, or at the grocery store stocking up on food which will spoil :wtf

Anyways, one thing I know for sure, if my Callaway is my escape pod from the madness right now. In fact, I think I'll go spend part of my day outside playing cars...

So to that extent and with SPRING now here, what have you been doing with your Callaway - and what are your plans in the coming months? :beer
BIGJOHN
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by BIGJOHN »

*89x2* wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:05 am It's interesting to see... Maybe everyone is waiting at Costco or Walmart to hoard more TP, or at the grocery store stocking up on food which will spoil :wtf

Anyways, one thing I know for sure, if my Callaway is my escape pod from the madness right now. In fact, I think I'll go spend part of my day outside playing cars...

So to that extent and with SPRING now here, what have you been doing with your Callaway - and what are your plans in the coming months? :beer
Right now my 98 C5 550 is at Callaway Cars.

:beer
SurfnSun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SurfnSun »

It is indeed a weird time. Hope everyone is staying well!
Peaven
4-PSI
4-PSI

Post by Peaven »

Been away a while, trying to focus on work and remaining healthy. Had #48 out a few times this winter when the weather and roads were tolerable, looking forward to getting it back out again very soon...stay safe out there everyone.