Cool App - Corvette DNA

Discussion of Corvette based Callaway Cars including: 1987-1991 RPO B2K Callaway Twin Turbo Corvettes (C4); Callaway SuperNatural Corvettes (CL-1/CR-1); Callaway C12; Supercharged Corvettes; Callaway C16; 6th Generation Callaway Corvettes (SC560, SC580, SC606, SC616, SC620, SC652); 7th Generation Callaway Corvettes (SC627/SC757); NEW Callaway C8 Corvettes - and more!
jonstr
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Cool App - Corvette DNA

Post by jonstr »

I just saw a mention of this app on another forum, so I thought I would give it a try. It's pretty cool. The app will give you values of a car based on mileage, condition, and options. It also lists Callaway cars, which I found surprising. I ran a couple of C2 and C3 models I was familiar with and it seemed fairly accurate. On the Callaway's, I think it's not too bad, but it's kind of hard to say because there has been such a wide range of prices lately (I'm thinking of the yellow '91 Aerobody convertible that I used to own that recently sold on BAT for $49K, the app puts it at about $32K). And the app doesn't seem to add any value at all for the 2012 B2K option (although it DOES list the option, which is unusual).

All in all, still cool, even if it struggles a bit with the lower production cars. Check it out. I found it in the Play Store for Android. Not sure if it is available for iPhone. https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .cdna.plus
Later,
Jonstr
Currently Callaway-less