Congratulations (again) Liftman!

Discussion of Corvette based Callaway Cars including: 1987-1991 RPO B2K Callaway Twin Turbo Corvettes (C4); Callaway SuperNatural Corvettes (CL-1/CR-1); Callaway C12; Supercharged Corvettes; Callaway C16; 6th Generation Callaway Corvettes (SC560, SC580, SC606, SC616, SC620, SC652); 7th Generation Callaway Corvettes (SC627/SC757); NEW Callaway C8 Corvettes - and more!
jonstr
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Congratulations (again) Liftman!

Post by jonstr »

I just got my NCRS Corvette Restorer magazine, and I believe that's our own Liftman's car on front AND back covers, as well as an article inside. Congrats again on being the first Callaway awarded the NCRS McLellan Mark of Excellence award!
scan.jpg
scan.jpg (88.58 KiB) Viewed 5902 times
Later,
Jonstr
Currently Callaway-less
SurfnSun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Congratulations (again) Liftman!

Post by SurfnSun »

Very cool...promoting the b2k Callaways to a whole new group :thumbs
Evil Twin
8-PSI
8-PSI

Post by Evil Twin »

Just received my copy yesturday in the mail. First thing I read !
Congradulations !!
Callaway Chris
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by Callaway Chris »

SurfnSun wrote:Very cool...promoting the b2k Callaways to a whole new group :thumbs

I agree - and this is great they can actually see a "correct" car!!!

I cannot begin to tell you how frustrated the NCRS can be as individuals within a group. The egos that some have, are amazing. For Mark to get his car an award, the phrase, "Act of God" comes to mind :afire It should not be this difficult!

After MANY letters on Mark's behalf, we were able to get this car recognized for what it is, the benchmark for ALL B2K cars with little exception :cool Congrats!!! :beer

...then I read that magazine this month with the article signed by "NCRS Master Judge" :rmad
LIFTMAN
4-PSI
4-PSI

Post by LIFTMAN »

CHRIS THANKS AGAIN. GETTING THIS CAR THE AWARDS HAS BEEN AN ADVENTURE. I KNOW IT HAS EXPOSED THE NCRS TO THE CALLAWAY CARS. THE B2K ALWAYS GETS A LOT OF INTEREST WHEN EVER IT IS SHOWN. IT HAS BEEN A LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR BOTH ME AND THE NCRS
I DID MENTION THE COG IN THE ARTICLE AND WITHOUT YOUR HELP AND LUIGI'S IT WOULD NOT HAVE POSSIBLE.
SORRY I WILL MISS EVERYONE AT CALLAWAY NEXT MONTH, MY WIFE BOOKED A TRIP TO HAWAII THAT WEEK
MARK
Callaway Chris
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by Callaway Chris »

MArk, I got a copy of the magazine today - (Thanks to my good friend in PA)

Congrats again on your achievement!! :beer