Hey Big John!...

Any Discussion not applicable to the other Forums. Jokes & humor, or anything off topic, not related to Callaway vehicle discussions.
Luigi
15-PSI
15-PSI

Hey Big John!...

Post by Luigi »

FYI...

Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance

Once each year, on the third Sunday in August, about 200 of the most prized collector cars and motorcycles in the world roll onto what is often called the best finishing hole in golf — the famed eighteenth fairway at Pebble Beach. Tire meets turf and transformation occurs: the stage is set for one of the most competitive events in the automotive world. The occasion is the prestigious Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance.

The Concours is not a contest of speed, but of excellence. Automobiles and motorcycles are judged for their historical accuracy, their technical merit and their style. And the best garner reward and recognition.

Thousands of enthusiasts are on hand to celebrate these vehicles and enjoy the company of others who share their passion.

The 2011 Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, slated for Sunday, August 21, will feature Mercedes-Benz and 125 years of the automobile, Stutz Centennial, Rolls-Royce Silver Ghosts through 1919, the Development of the Ferrari 250 GTO, and Italian motorcycles. Additional features and special classes are also planned.
event details

August 21
Dawn Field opens to entrants
9 a.m. Judging commences
10:30 a.m. Field opens to spectators
1:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Awards are presented

Are you going?

-Luigi
:cool
http://www.tv4autos.com
1956 Ford Thunderbird tricked out!
2005 Dodge Ram 1500
2008 Callaway C16
BIGJOHN
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Re: Hey Big John!...

Post by BIGJOHN »

Most likely no! :wtf
Mr. Exotic
5-PSI
5-PSI

Re: Hey Big John!...

Post by Mr. Exotic »

I'll be there again. Anybody else? :beer
Mr. Exotic is my name and exotics are my game.
Super Senior Master Technician/Portsmouth Aston Martin, UK

'11 Asotn Martin Rapide
'90 Calloway Twin Turbo
'73 Ferd Econoline Van