Battery Replacement

Any Discussion not applicable to the other Forums. Jokes & humor, or anything off topic, not related to Callaway vehicle discussions.
callawayz06
7-PSI
7-PSI

Battery Replacement

Post by callawayz06 »

How difficult is it to replace the stock Delco battery in a 2003 Z06? Does the front wheel need to be removed???? Hate to have to towed to the local dealer, thanks. :wtf
BIGJOHN
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Re: Battery Replacement

Post by BIGJOHN »

callawayz06 wrote:How difficult is it to replace the stock Delco battery in a 2003 Z06? Does the front wheel need to be removed???? Hate to have to towed to the local dealer, thanks. :wtf
Open hood, remove cables, remove hold down clamp and lift strate up and out!!! :conf :conf :conf :wtf
BIGJOHN
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by BIGJOHN »

BIGJOHN wrote:
callawayz06 wrote:How difficult is it to replace the stock Delco battery in a 2003 Z06? Does the front wheel need to be removed???? Hate to have to towed to the local dealer, thanks. :wtf
Open hood, remove cables, remove hold down clamp and lift strate up and out!!! :conf :conf :conf :wtf
Gary did you get the new battery in your Z06 ok???
:beer
callawayz06
7-PSI
7-PSI

Post by callawayz06 »

Hey Big John,
Thanks for the info. :beer For some reason the guy at Battery+ said I needed to take the front wheel and inner fender cover off. I just picked it up today and will install tomorrow. Hope to see you and the guys at Carlisle, going to make my reservations tomorrow. Gary
Callaway Chris
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by Callaway Chris »

What John said on the battery. See you in Carlisle!!

Mention CALLAWAY OWNERS GROUP when registering for the Fun Field :beer