B2k updates?

Discussion of Corvette based Callaway Cars including: (B2K) Callaway Twin Turbo Corvettes (C4); Callaway SuperNatural Corvettes (CL-1/CR-1); Callaway C12; Supercharged Corvettes; Callaway C16; 6th Generation Callaway Corvettes (SC560, SC580, SC606, SC616, SC620, SC652); and 7th Generation Callaway Corvettes (SC627/SC757) - and more!
Sponsored by: Callaway Cars
TN Aero

Re: B2k updates?

Post by TN Aero » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:36 pm

Surf - No I still don't have it all sorted out. I don't know who to trust with the A/C. There is so much of the dash to remove (my guess) and everything being 30+ year old plastic that is showing cracks already around attachment screws really concerns me. If I could do the work myself then at least I could blame myself - I just have no experience and the right tools to do an a/c repair/replace and convert to new refrigerants. I did buy an Intellitronix GPS based speedometer input that will match the signal sent by the original transmission tail shaft sending unit in cycles per mile. I also ordered a new Idle Air Control Valve to install to hopefully fix the idle issues. This would be my second, but I did not have the more explicit instructions on "how to install" at that time. I just have not found time to get back and work on it. Summer is hard, too many things that demand attention, but not having the A/C limits the amount I want to drive the car. Black interior in TN hot and humid weather.

SurfnSun

Post by SurfnSun » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:11 pm

Id call Chris Petris down in Alabama. He is a C4 guru.

https://petrisenterprises.com/

TN Aero

Post by TN Aero » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:43 am

Thank You