1989 Red Convertible Original Window sticker

Discussion of Corvette based Callaway Cars including: 1987-1991 RPO B2K Callaway Twin Turbo Corvettes (C4); Callaway SuperNatural Corvettes (CL-1/CR-1); Callaway C12; Supercharged Corvettes; Callaway C16; 6th Generation Callaway Corvettes (SC560, SC580, SC606, SC616, SC620, SC652); 7th Generation Callaway Corvettes (SC627/SC757); NEW Callaway C8 Corvettes - and more!
TN Aero
4-PSI
4-PSI

1989 Red Convertible Original Window sticker

Post by TN Aero »

As I went through the original paperwork that I received when I picked up my car I found the original window sticker for another B2K. This sticker is for a 1989 Red Convertible with red interior, black top and auto trans. The last four of the VIN is 3674. If you think it is yours, let me know, I would be glad to reunite the sticker with the car. I also found a set of keys that is not for my car. These are possibly for this car as well The original owner of these cars bought both of them in 1989, and they sat in the same garages for years. I guess they are like siblings. I have seen photos of them side by side.
SurfnSun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 1989 Red Convertible Original Window sticker

Post by SurfnSun »

The owner of that car is NotRedRob on CorvetteForum I believe. I’ll send him a message.

Were you able to get the AC working?
kingforward
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by kingforward »

Funny, I may have owned that car as there were only a couple with those CTTC features. Sold it 10 years ago to Corvette Mike in CA and it had less than 1000 miles on ODO.
kingforward
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by kingforward »

I sold a 91 aero coupe in the same transax. Do you own an aquamarine CTTC with aerobody?
TN Aero
4-PSI
4-PSI

Post by TN Aero »

Surf - I have not been able to work on anything over the last 6 months. Too many things going on in life right now. I hope to have the AC working soon. Starting to get too hot in TN. Also, thank you, if NotRedBob is the owner I would like to find a way to get him this.

KingForward - My CTTC is a dark blue metallic with the Aerobody. I expect that the red convertible had low mileage, mine only has 5700 miles.
SurfnSun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SurfnSun »

kingforward wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:53 am I sold a 91 aero coupe in the same transax. Do you own an aquamarine CTTC with aerobody?
That car sold at Mecum back around 2011-2012 if I recall.
kingforward
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by kingforward »

I bought my red CTTC automatic about 20 years ago from the guy that owned your blue AeroBody. He lives in south Florida and use to own a WWII P51 Mustang. A cool cat.
Explains the “lost” window sticker.

Cheers!
TN Aero
4-PSI
4-PSI

Post by TN Aero »

KIng - I know him well, he is a character. He happens to be my wife's ex-father-in-law. I see him often. It's a long story.
Not red rob

Post by Not red rob »

I can’t believe it!! I thought the sticker was gone for good, I would love to have it to stay with the car.

It only has 1,100 miles on it did Bloomington a couple years ago and it received Gold, Survivor, and Benchmark. I only have one set of keys and It was missing the owners manual.

I actually tracked down the original wonder and spoke with him about the car.

Let me know how much you want for it I’d gladly pay to reunite it with the car.