New Corvette Bed...

Any Discussion not applicable to the other Forums. Jokes & humor, or anything off topic, not related to Callaway vehicle discussions.
Callaway Chris
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

New Corvette Bed...

Post by Callaway Chris »

Check this out:

Does your son love cars? If so I’m pretty sure Step2®’s new Corvette collection is going to be a huge hit! Modeled after the renowned Corvette Z06, this red Step2® racing bed is part of a new bedroom collection for toddlers. The Corvette Bed ($229) features silver rims and realistic details and accommodates a toddler mattress. The bed easily converts to hold a twin mattress as well which extends the life of this product.

For those looking for a little more bling, you also have the option of purchasing the upgraded Corvette Bed with Lights™ model ($234) which comes equipped with working headlights that turn on with a tap. When a toddler mattress is in place, children will enjoy the built-in racetrack in either model.

Three other matching bedroom pieces are also available:

Corvette Tool Chest Dresser – Doors open to reveal a large interior with a tool chest style that is complemented with racing decals for
customization. Price: $109.99.

Corvette Storage Chest – Complete with shelf top display, this spacious internal storage houses toys, clothes or books. Price: $ 64.99.

Corvette Lift & Toll Toy Box – Measuring over three feet, this box accommodates toys, books, games or clothes. It also features an easy to grasp lift handle offers the flexibility to transport anywhere and durable molded wheels won’t scratch floors. Price: $39.99.

The new line, which is being unveiled in the U.S. at the New York Toy Fair, Feb. 12-15, will be available at retail during the Summer of 2012. Show attendees will be able to see the Corvette bed at the Step2® booth (booth #1373).
Jeroenvgfn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Corvette Bed...

Post by Jeroenvgfn »

My son currently has the little tikes bed in CARS edition.

He would be thrilled to own a real Corvette bed.
I will contact the step2 Europe dealership.
and when they do not sell it overhere I would become import company :jsmile
Callaway Owners Group : Division Europe
Callaway C1 project registry member
Jeroenvgfn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Corvette Bed...

Post by Jeroenvgfn »

chris,

since these beds details are decals , You could suggest a Callaway edition decals.

I hear B2K :cool

let me have exclusive dealership.
Callaway Owners Group : Division Europe
Callaway C1 project registry member