Brangeta, your car has arrived!

A discussion Forum for all other Callaway Vehicles and Projects, including the Callaway SportTrucks and SUVs, Callaway Camaros, and Cadillac CTS-V Series Automobiles, plus historic VW, Mercedes, Porsche, Alfa Romeo and many more including the Callaway Bump-Up Kits
Callaway Chris
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Brangeta, your car has arrived!

Post by Callaway Chris »

1995 SN435 Camaro

This car is a one owner, mystic teal, t-tops, automatic, cloth seats(power driver) with 72,980 miles. It started as a z28, then was a supernatural 404 immediately, then in 97 became a supernatural 435, but produces just over 450HP, back in 97, they didnt have a supernatural450 just yet. I have lots of pictures, and I need to sell it fast, trying to raise money for a down payment on a house. call me at 210-601-0167 for more details. I am letting this car go for only 12,000 right now! It's my dad's car, and while he hates to see it go, he is willing to help me raise the money I need to buy a house right now, so here it is.
Brangeta
11-PSI
11-PSI

Re: Brangeta, your car has arrived!

Post by Brangeta »

I saw that, it's the one I mentioned in another topic somewhere here. I don't have the dough right now, my suit still isn't finished yet if that makes sense... :conf

If that doesn't make sense, take a look at a PM from when the wrecked C8 was up for sale. :pale
4th Generation Camaro History site:
http://sites.google.com/site/brangeta/
Brangeta Design Group
http://www.brangeta.com
Callaway Chris
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by Callaway Chris »

...I give up :nuke
BIGJOHN
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by BIGJOHN »

CHRIS,

:jsmile
BIGJOHN
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by BIGJOHN »

Brangeta wrote:I saw that, it's the one I mentioned in another topic somewhere here. I don't have the dough right now, my suit still isn't finished yet if that makes sense... :conf

If that doesn't make sense, take a look at a PM from when the wrecked C8 was up for sale. :pale
MAYBE YOU SHOULD FIND NEW "TAYLOR"!!! :conf