Misc Callaway (and non-Callaway) stuff for sale

Any Discussion not applicable to the other Forums. Jokes & humor, or anything off topic, not related to Callaway vehicle discussions.
jonstr
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Misc Callaway (and non-Callaway) stuff for sale

Post by jonstr »

Got a few things taking up space in my garage that I'd like to move. I've been meaning to post this for a while, but held off because I couldn't figure out what to ask. I still can't, so I'll post them as 'make me an offer' (plus shipping)...

Callaway embroidered aerobody nose mask - new in box, I don't think it has ever been put on a car.

Callaway car cover - made of that silvery material, don't know what it is. Has the Callaway logo silk screened on the nose. Although I never used it, it appears to have been used a few times but is in very good to excellent condition.

BF Goodrich advertising toy semi-truck (with the Speedster on the side) - in the original box, lights and sound work. Excellent condition. It also still has the scale Corvette with it.

Vettes Undercover car covers - I have two of these for C4s. They fit great on the Aerobody cars, and even fit well on a Speedster, if you happen to have one in the garage. These are the best covers out there, very soft, flannel lined. Both covers only used inside the garage and are in excellent condition.

I also have a few other car covers from Mid America. These are also the soft cotton with flannel lining. I have one each for a C2, C3, and C4, and one for a Porsche 911. These are in very good condition.

PM me your offer if you are interested in any of these.
Later,
Jonstr
Currently Callaway-less