(Question of the Month) Are you CoronaQuarantined? What are you doing to pass the time?

Discussion of Corvette based Callaway Cars including: 1987-1991 RPO B2K Callaway Twin Turbo Corvettes (C4); Callaway SuperNatural Corvettes (CL-1/CR-1); Callaway C12; Supercharged Corvettes; Callaway C16; 6th Generation Callaway Corvettes (SC560, SC580, SC606, SC616, SC620, SC652); 7th Generation Callaway Corvettes (SC627/SC757); NEW Callaway C8 Corvettes - and more!
*89x2*
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

(Question of the Month) Are you CoronaQuarantined? What are you doing to pass the time?

Post by *89x2* »

What are you doing to pass the time?

For me, I have a few boxes of car parts ordered and never got time to install. I just put some new custom parts on my motorcycle, and am going to tackle a high pressure power steering hose own another car. Then, when brave, I will change the coil over bushings on the SuperNatural :thumbs

What are you doing this month/week/today? :thumbs :hi
BIGJOHN
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Re: (Question of the Month) Are you CoronaQuarantined? What are you doing to pass the time?

Post by BIGJOHN »

*89x2* wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:56 am What are you doing to pass the time?

For me, I have a few boxes of car parts ordered and never got time to install. I just put some new custom parts on my motorcycle, and am going to tackle a high pressure power steering hose own another car. Then, when brave, I will change the coil over bushings on the SuperNatural :thumbs

What are you doing this month/week/today? :thumbs :hi

Strength training!
jonstr
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Re: (Question of the Month) Are you CoronaQuarantined? What are you doing to pass the time?

Post by jonstr »

For me, this isn't all that different from the norm. My wife and I don't socialize much, and we can still get together with our kids and grand kids - thankfully all are healthy and have also limited their social interaction. My employer was really quick on the draw to cut off travel, so I'm not spending any time in airports or offices, but still working at home at roughly the same pace.

So the net is I still don't have any time to do anything productive car-wise. :wtf
Later,
Jonstr
Currently Callaway-less
SurfnSun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SurfnSun »

Today was my first day not in the office. Spent most of it with my y kids when I wasn’t on the phone...no car time today.
Peaven
4-PSI
4-PSI

Post by Peaven »

Work from home, cook at home, hit treadmill and weights at home, sleep at home...repeat. Weather is finally starting to warm up enough to get in the garage.
*89x2*
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by *89x2* »

jonstr wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:22 pm For me, this isn't all that different from the norm. My wife and I don't socialize much, and we can still get together with our kids and grand kids - thankfully all are healthy and have also limited their social interaction. My employer was really quick on the draw to cut off travel, so I'm not spending any time in airports or offices, but still working at home at roughly the same pace.

So the net is I still don't have any time to do anything productive car-wise. :wtf

Did not know you were a grandfather. Congrats, Jonstr!

And all else, keep on keeping-on...

I have been in the garage a bit, also riding my bicycle and running, staying in shape, and busy. :hi
*89x2*
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by *89x2* »

Saw in PA, a lady got caught just "driving around". Hopefully this isn't a sign of things to come. Wild times.

How are you enjoying your Callaway this month? :help
*89x2*
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by *89x2* »

I drove 6 different vehicles over the weekend. Lots of FUN!! How are you spending your lockdown?
BIGJOHN
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by BIGJOHN »

Sitting in the dark waiting for the power to come back on!

:wtf
*89x2*
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by *89x2* »

BIGJOHN wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:45 pm Sitting in the dark waiting for the power to come back on!

Why is the power out?

I'd share some humor about the virus, but they're all inside jokes...
BIGJOHN
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by BIGJOHN »

*89x2* wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:43 pm
BIGJOHN wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:45 pm Sitting in the dark waiting for the power to come back on!

Why is the power out?

I'd share some humor about the virus, but they're all inside jokes...
Power back on at 1:30 pm this afternoon.
High winds and rain last night with many trees down knocking out power.
Normal life in southeastern Connecticut!

:beer
*89x2*
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by *89x2* »

Installed new COILOVER bushings from Callaway on my Supernatural. :beer
BIGJOHN
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by BIGJOHN »

*89x2* wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:28 pm Installed new COILOVER Busiongs from Callaway on my Supernatural. :beer
Y’all mean bushings?

:joker
Never_Lift
7-PSI
7-PSI

Post by Never_Lift »

I watch a lot of YOUTUBE and retro television during the lockdown, which hopefully will end one day. I went to a zero-spend program, so haven't bought much over the past few years, anyways. The virus didn't change that for me, but am enjoying the empty roadways. Everybody should stay home, let me burn fuel on empty roads, like the guys did with cannonball and setting the new record.
Rudevette
5-PSI
5-PSI

Post by Rudevette »

I’m in South Dakota.... what’s quarantine?
2007 Callaway Corvette convertible. 3LT, Z51, automatic, polished supercharger, engine covers signed by Reeves Callaway, Atomic Orange Metallic with tan top and interior.