Body/Paint Recommendations TN

Discussion of Corvette based Callaway Cars including: 1987-1991 RPO B2K Callaway Twin Turbo Corvettes (C4); Callaway SuperNatural Corvettes (CL-1/CR-1); Callaway C12; Supercharged Corvettes; Callaway C16; 6th Generation Callaway Corvettes (SC560, SC580, SC606, SC616, SC620, SC652); 7th Generation Callaway Corvettes (SC627/SC757); NEW Callaway C8 Corvettes - and more!
TN Aero
4-PSI
4-PSI

Body/Paint Recommendations TN

Post by TN Aero »

Does anyone out there have any recommendations on a company you would trust your car to to make some minor repairs and maybe a complete paint job in or near middle TN (Nashville - Chattanooga and in between)? Back in the day (1990), when my car was converted to the aerobody it required a near complete paint job. Some of that work was not done to what I would deem a high quality, also a door panel has what I call a pop in the panel (no idea why), a couple places have some paint cracks and some body panels could use some adjustment/alignment. I am looking for someone that I can trust to do all this work to get the car to show (near show - because I want to drive it) quality and fix some of these things that just bother me. I am willing to transport if necessary, but would really like to stay more local - middle TN. I did inquire out of state with J&M Enterprizes in FL. I found their name on the corvette forum. They gave me a starting estimate higher than I hoped to finish given the current values of these cars and they had a wait list over a year out. Any suggestions are appreciated.
AdamBoca

Re: Body/Paint Recommendations TN

Post by AdamBoca »

I would recommend Final Finish in Bowling Green and Morgantown, KY. They restored the Guldstrand GS90 Prototype and the wheels on the 1983 Corvette for the Museum. Great shop!
SurfnSun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SurfnSun »

Awesome, thanks Adam!
TN Aero
4-PSI
4-PSI

Post by TN Aero »

Thank you - I will check them out. I wondered if there might be someone in Bowling Green