ATTENTION Callaway supplied/installed Brembo Indy Billet front/rear brake systems owners.

Discussion of Corvette based Callaway Cars including: 1987-1991 RPO B2K Callaway Twin Turbo Corvettes (C4); Callaway SuperNatural Corvettes (CL-1/CR-1); Callaway C12; Supercharged Corvettes; Callaway C16; 6th Generation Callaway Corvettes (SC560, SC580, SC606, SC616, SC620, SC652); 7th Generation Callaway Corvettes (SC627/SC757); NEW Callaway C8 Corvettes - and more!
bowtiguy
5-PSI
5-PSI

ATTENTION Callaway supplied/installed Brembo Indy Billet front/rear brake systems owners.

Post by bowtiguy »

After much research Ed Schmitt & I have determined that the pads used on the Callaway optioned Brembo Indy Billet brake packages are as follows...

FRONTS: Hawk HB105 currently available on several sites in the HPS street compound
REARS: Hawk HB167 currently ONLY available as track compounds DTC series, Blue, Black etc...

I have NOT been able to find a street compound in this backing plate style including Pagid, Ferodo, Raybestos, Carbotech, etc...

I have spoken with HAWK directly. They are willing to make a limited production run of the rear pads in the HPS compound for us.
Pricing will be the comparable to the DTC30's at around $170/set.

Comment here or send me a PM if your interested, I'm trying to get a "show of hands" so we can get the details locked down. Goal is to provide everyone w/ a part # so you can place an order on teh HAWK website before a to be determined cutoff date. -=MIke
Attachments
ED10ED95-B8E6-44DC-B39C-157A02510870.jpeg
SurfnSun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ATTENTION Callaway supplied/installed Brembo Indy Billet front/rear brake systems owners.

Post by SurfnSun »

Awesome work on getting these produced!!
kingforward
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Re: ATTENTION Callaway supplied/installed Brembo Indy Billet front/rear brake systems owners.

Post by kingforward »

Count me in for a set. PM sent.
:beer
BIGJOHN
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by BIGJOHN »

John y’all doing ok with all the rain in southern Florida?
kingforward
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Post by kingforward »

Howdy Big John. My area got wet with some flooding but, Eastern FTL got pounded pretty bad. Hurricane season doesn’t start until early June too!
Cheers!
bowtiguy
5-PSI
5-PSI

Post by bowtiguy »

Looks like I'm up to a pledged (7) sets of rear pads. Hawk would like an (8) set order to make a production run. If anyone else has the need or would like back ups, let me know. Otherwise, I will most likely spring for the third set to make this happen. I doubt ill burn through 3 sets of pads during the ownership of my car. Anyone needing pads in the future , feel free to contact me.

-=MIke
bowtiguy
5-PSI
5-PSI

Post by bowtiguy »

Last call for anyone needing rear street pads if your car was equiped with rear Brembo Indy Billets. I've worked with Hawk performance to a ONE TIME production run of these pads and the order will be placed TOMORROW 4/19/23. Price will be approx. $175 set shipped.
bowtiguy
5-PSI
5-PSI

Post by bowtiguy »

Brake pads are in! I have two unclaimed rear axle sets for anyone that my come across this thread. Special run of HAWK HPS street compound pads for Brembo INDY Billet Calipers. $175+ shipping.