Looking to do a video of a C4 Callaway

Discussion of Corvette based Callaway Cars including: 1987-1991 RPO B2K Callaway Twin Turbo Corvettes (C4); Callaway SuperNatural Corvettes (CL-1/CR-1); Callaway C12; Supercharged Corvettes; Callaway C16; 6th Generation Callaway Corvettes (SC560, SC580, SC606, SC616, SC620, SC652); 7th Generation Callaway Corvettes (SC627/SC757); NEW Callaway C8 Corvettes - and more!
DtRockstar1

Looking to do a video of a C4 Callaway

Post by DtRockstar1 »

Hello everyone,

I was kindly given permission to use this forum to seek out a C4 Callaway owner who is interested in doing a video shoot with their car.

I live in Southeast Michigan, and am willing to drive a reasonable distance to do a video. I blur out peoples' plates and faces in the even of spirited driving. The owner of the car would be doing the driving, not me.

One thing I do is hook up a few cameras to the car, as well as a microphone next to the exhaust to record the sound. I haven't decided yet whether I want to talk about the car in a Callaway video, but it's possible.

Here is a sample of my work with a C4 ZR-1 to give you an idea what I am looking to do:

https://youtu.be/jgNtUghaWzQ

Thank you very much for your time, and I hope to work with you soon!

Regards,

Chris
SurfnSun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Looking to do a video of a C4 Callaway

Post by SurfnSun »

Very cool Chris! This is a great opportunity for a B2k owner.
callaway4fun
VIP COG Brother
VIP COG Brother

Re: Looking to do a video of a C4 Callaway

Post by callaway4fun »

I would do it if it were in NY.